Federal Grievance Hearing Training
Cindy White Overton, Nationally Certified Grievance Hearing Officer, D&V/Mainsail
Tuesday, March 14 - rescheduled until Tuesday, March 21!
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Warwick (RI) H.A. - 3070 West Shore Rd.
Who Should Attend?
The session is designed for attendance by all PHA staff who administer the Federal Public Housing and/or Section 8 programs.
What Will You Learn?
- What Triggers a Grievance Hearing
- How to Prepare for the Hearing
- Notices, Responses, Proper Letters
- Changes to Admin Plans
- Redefining Criminal History
- Best Practices
- Discussion on types of hearings and scenarios
- When to engage an attorney
- Potential Conflicts of Interest
Registration Fee includes:
- Continental breakfast & lunch